Sunday, November 7, 2021

How to write a Letter -Thanking to your uncle for the gift you your receive on the success of exam- BISE Gujranww


Q. Write a letter to your uncle thanking him for 

the gift you receive on your birthday. (10


Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2021

Dear Uncle,

I am quite well here and I hope you will be fine and healthy. The purpose of writing this letter is to express my heartiest thanks for the excellent gift you gave me on my birthday. All the gifts I got are valuable and precious, but your gift of a wristwatch is really wonderful. It demonstrates that you are well acquainted with my taste. It is the only gift that got my rapt attention. It makes a significant addition to my valuable collections of mine.

During the exams, I badly needed a wristwatch, but my pocket money did not allow me to purchase a watch. Now I can make the best use of my time in all my schedule of studies. All of my friends are surprised and pleased to see my watch.  I shall try to keep it with all good care.

Dear Uncle, I missed you very much at the party arranged by my parents. However, once again I thank you for such a marvellous gift. Hope to see you soon. Please pay my humble regards to all at home.


Yours affectionately,

X.Y.Z.


Click here for the Moral Story No. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Federal Board English Paper Part I (Model Paper)

  Test No 1             Basic English Grammar Marks: 100                                                                    Time 1: 30 Hou...